You can edit the details of an employee who is already created.
To edit an employee’s details in SecurTime
- Select Organization >Employees from SecurTime side menu. The Employees main page is displayed.
- Select the checkbox near the employee whose details you want to edit.
- Select the Actions>Edit.
The View Employee page is displayed.
- Click Edit. The Edit Employee page is displayed.
In this page, you can edit the employee’s details such as Official info, Personal info, Contact info, and Mapping of biometric devices or granting admin access.
Editing Employment Status
You can change the employment status of the employee in the Exit Info section of Edit Employee page.
The Employment Status can be any of the following:
- Active—The employee is presently part of the organization.
- Terminated—The employee is terminated from employment with the organization.
When you select the Terminated status, enter the Last Date of Employment of the employee and the Reason for Leaving.
- Absconding—The employee has left the organization without any notice to the concerned officials and has also not informed the reason for absence.
When you select the Absconding status, enter the Last Date of Employment of the employee and the Reason for Leaving.
- Resigned—The employee has resigned from his/her job role within the organization.
When you select the Resigned status, enter the Date of Resignation, Last Date of Employment and the Reason for Leaving.
- Separated—The employee has separated from the organization as per the separation policies.
When you select the Separated status, enter the Last Date of Employment of the employee and the Reason for Leaving.
Saving the Configurations
- Click Save button on the right top corner of the Edit Employee page to save the configuration(s). The configuration is saved and the employee’s record is displayed in the Employees main page.