The Monthly Report provides a consolidated report which provides the total number of days in terms of employee’s presence/absence, loss of pay, week offs, holidays, missed punches, and the total number of working days for a month’s time .
When you click the Download Report button, the report is downloaded to your computer in the MS Excel format.
The Monthly report is divided into a summary and detailed view and given in separate sheets in the same Excel sheet:
- Monthly Report Summary
- Monthly Detailed Report
The first sheet or Monthly Report Summary gives the summarized data with counts of various parameters like total number of employees present, absent, work hours, etc.
The following figure shows a sample Monthly Report Summary:
The second sheet or Monthly Detailed Report gives the detailed attendance data for the month along with punch details and work hours for each day.
The following figure shows a sample Monthly Detailed Report. As the name suggests, this report is a detailed version of the monthly report summary.
The following list provides the Monthly Detailed Report field descriptions:
- InPunch: The time when the employee punches in the biometric device at the beginning of the shift/ or at the start of office work hours.
- OutPunch: The time when the employee punches in the biometric device at the end of the shift/ or at the end of office work hours.
- WorkHour: The total work hours calculated as per the applicable workhour policy.
- OT: Any overtime hours for the employee that is calculated as per the applicable overtime policy.
- SOT: The number of hours worked on non-working days like weekly offs and holidays.
- Late by: The time by which the employee is late as per the grace time configured in his/her shift.
- Early by: The time by which the employee logs out early as per the grace time configured in his/her shift.
- Shift: The assigned shift of the employee.
- WorkLocation: The geographic location from where the first punch of the employee is received.
- Status: The attendance status calculated as per the applicable workhour policy and attendance status policy.