To bulk upload Device Punches data to SecurTime
- Select Bulk Upload menu. The Bulk Upload main page is displayed.
- Select the Affiliate. This step is mandatory to proceed to the next steps.
- Select Device Punches for which you want to bulk upload data, from Module.
- Select the Branch associated with the affiliate for which device punches data need to be uploaded.
- Select the SecurAX biometric device from Device.
- If you have the required data in .xls format, you can use the Choose File option and browse for the file in your computer. Note that SecurTime does not provide a standard template for bulk upload of device punches data.
- Select +Upload Data to upload the device punches file to SecurTime. The data is bulk uploaded and the record is saved in Bulk Upload main page.
- Select the record by checking the nearby checkbox, to view the status of the newly added record. The Actions menu is displayed.
- Click View Status. The bulk upload Status Summary page is displayed as shown in the following figure.
This summary page shows all details of the bulk upload including details of successfully uploaded records and failed records.
Alternately you can just click on the record in the Bulk Upload main page to view the Status Summary page.
Note: Click on the Download logs button to view the list of failed bulk uploads in MS Excel format, for this module.