To bulk upload Employee module data to SecurTime
- Select Bulk Upload menu. The Bulk Upload main page is displayed.
- Click the +Upload button. The Bulk Upload page is displayed.
- Select the Affiliate. This step is mandatory to proceed to the next steps.
- Select Employee for which you want to bulk upload data, from Module.
- Select the Branch associated with the affiliate for which
After you are in need of producing guide you start hunting for reliable essay help online call us today we have been the ultimate answer for pupils who want a variety of perfect good quality document and friendly costs
Employee data need to be uploaded.
- Select the SecurAX biometric device from Device.
- If you have the required data in .xls format, you can use the Choose File option and browse for the file in your computer.
- Else, you can download the bulk upload template for Employee module, using the Download Template button on the top right menu of the Bulk Upload page. The template has the following format.
Note: The following fields are mandatory in this template—Enrollment ID, Employee ID, Employee Name, Branch Name, Department Name, Role Name, Date of Birth (DoB), and Date of Joining (DoJ).
- Enter the required data either in standard template format (step 7) or in your custom template (step 6).
- Select +Upload Data to upload the Employee file to SecurTime. A message is displayed that the uploaded file is in queue, and to verify the status in the Bulk Upload page. The data is bulk uploaded and the record is saved in Bulk Upload main page.
- Select the record by checking the nearby checkbox, to view the status of the newly added record. The Actions menu is displayed.
- Click View Status. The bulk upload Status Summary page is displayed.
This summary page shows all details of the bulk upload including details of successfully uploaded records and failed records.
Alternately you can just click on the record in the Bulk Upload main page to view the Status Summary page.
Note : Click on the Download logs button to view the list of failed bulk uploads for this module, in MS Excel format.