To bulk upload Employee Device Mappings module data to SecurTime
- Select Bulk Upload menu. The Bulk Upload main page is displayed.
- Click the +Upload button. The Bulk Upload page is displayed.
- Select the Affiliate. This step is mandatory to proceed to the next steps.
- Select Employee Device Mappings from Module, for which you want to bulk upload data.
- Select the Branch associated with the affiliate for which Employee Device Mappings data need to be uploaded.
- Select the SecurAX biometric device from Device.
- If you have the required data in .xls format, you can use the Choose File option and browse for the file in your computer.
- Else, you can download the bulk upload template for Employee Device Mappings module, using the Download Template button on the top right menu of the Bulk Upload page. The template has the following format.
Note : EmployeeId and AccessibleDevice are mandatory fields in this template.
- For Accessible Device field, enter the biometric Device Serial Number for a single device, OR separated by semi colon (;) for multiple devices.
- If all the devices in a branch need to be included, then enter BranchName-ALL masters dissertation particular chapter of your publication. These reports based on what readers say on your book, or can be composed based on your ideas. They may also be created based on your own research notes. Here is something that will definitely provide you with more ideas to maintain your book intriguing, creative, and informative.
#089fb9;”>in theAccessible Device field for getting data from all the devices in the branch.
- Enter the required data either in standard template format (step 7) or in your custom template (step 6).
- Select +Upload Data to upload the Employee Device Mappings file to SecurTime. A message is displayed that the uploaded file is in queue, and to verify the status in the Bulk Upload main page. The data is bulk uploaded and the record is saved in Bulk Upload main page.
- Select the record by checking the nearby checkbox, to view the status of the newly added record. The Actions menu is displayed.
- Click View Status. The bulk upload Status Summary page is displayed.
This summary page shows all details of the bulk upload including details of successfully uploaded records and failed records.
Alternately you can just click on the record in the Bulk Upload main page to view the Status Summary page.
Note: Click on the Download logs button to view the list of failed bulk uploads for this module, in MS Excel format.