When you apply a leave application, at some point if you do not want to proceed with the application, then you can withdraw the application.
To withdraw the leave application
- Select the checkbox near the leave application in the Leave Applications main page.
- Select Actions>View. The View page is displayed.
- Select the Withdraw option in the right top corner of the page. A message box is displayed, where you need to enter the reason for your leave application.
- Select Submit. A message is displayed that your Leave application was successfully withdrawn.
- The revised application is displayed in My Applications page.
- Click on the application and check the View page to view the change in status to WITHDRAWN.
- You can also check the the Logs section to view the history of status changes.