When you apply a manual punch application, at some point, if you do not want to proceed with the application for any reason, then SecurTime provides you an option to withdraw the application.
To withdraw the manual punch application
- Select the checkbox near the manual punch application in the Manual Punch Applications main page.
- Select Actions>View. The View page is displayed.
- Select the Withdraw option in the right top corner of the page. A message box is displayed, where you need to enter the reason for your manual punch application.
- Select Submit. A message is displayed that your manual punch application was successfully withdrawn.
- The revised application is displayed in My Applications page.
- Click on the application and check the View page to view the change in status to WITHDRAWN.
- You can also check the Logs section to view the history of status changes.
Note : When you withdraw the manual punch application, SecurTime sends an automatic email notification about the withdraw action. The following figure shows a sample mail message: