SecurTime provides different types of policy configurations for workforce management.
- Leave Policies—Policy configurations for different types of leaves with advanced leave configuration rules for leave accrual, auto-credit, leave type combination and separation, leave evidence, borrow and carry forward, loss of pay, leave avail rules, and min/max leave configuration rules .
- Attendance Status Policies—Policy configurations for custom/system-defined attendance statuses.
- Profile Update Policies—Policy configurations that enable employees to update their personal profile/data.
- Comp-off Policies—Policy configurations for comp-off leave approval-conditions and validity.
- OT Policies—Policy configurations that define the rules when an employee works overtime, with configurations for overtime timer, threshold, and transaction settings.
- Workhour Policies—Policy configurations for setting threshold workhours for different days (partial, full day week-offs, etc.) and break types for different shifts.
- Password Rule Policies—Policy configurations that define the mandatory and optional rules that can be set for any passwords.
- Configuring Policy Workflows—Options for Policy Workflow configurations when there are different levels of approvers.